What is the Undergraduate program?
Pursuing undergraduate studies abroad is becoming increasingly popular. With plenty of choices and options, of subjects and curriculum, high quality infrastructure and excellent faculties are the primary reasons for students to peruse degrees abroad.
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
- Business Studies
- Social Science
- Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry
The US and UK are the most sought-after destination for undergraduate studies among international students.[/dt-list]
Qualifying for admission program?
In order to qualify the following requirements are key
- Strong Academic Background: Usually a consistent academic score in 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th standard is preferred for admission. Some of the applications and acceptances are done on the basis of the 10th score and the predicted grades of the 12th
- Most Universities in the US require the SAT scores. Some top schools would additionally need Subject SAT scores for Admission
- English language assessment is required by almost all Foreign Institutions. So IELTS or TOEFL or PTE scores are taken by students as per the University requirements.
- Extra-curricular Activities: These attributes make the profile unique and stand out when universities are getting similar kinds of profile across the world in thousands. The student needs to project a well-rounded personality in front of the Admission Committee. So one should plan and focus their extra-curricular in a few core areas. The idea is to demonstrate intellectual depth, Out of the Box thinking, Leadership and performance rather than only participation.